This takes you to the entirety of Drop Point as it currently is. No wait - beyond as it currently is. It includes author's notes & updated episodes that you won't find online.
I ask you to review, rate, comment, etc. on my facebook (http://www.facebook.com/clyonwriting) or the Lulu page. You can also share. Actually, I've love if you shared. I'd love you. C'mere lemme give you some smooches! ACTUALLY, I've love if you didn't. I'm sorry, that was inappropriate. But seriously. Next Omnibus will have bonus episodes, an interview, etc. You'll love it. Just hang in there and wait for the next comeuppance of Drop Point.
Happy Reading,
C. Lyon
P.S.
STRANGE THINGS is coming in May. Visit the page (above) for more info!
Fifteen-year-old Kyle Carter gets sent back into the distant past to the dawn of a disastrous 120-year intergalactic war. His mission: meet with the commanding officer of Earth's military base, Luna, and give him an important document that will end the war before it began. The only problem is, on his trip through the wormhole, he loses the file, along with his only way home.
Chapters 1 & 2 out of 5.
Humor / Sci-Fi / Conspiracy / Serialized Fiction
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you liked this chapter, share this site with your friends! Thanks for reading!